Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun in the Fall


I thought I would give you all a little glimpse into all the fun I get to have being home with my girls! What a beautiful fall we have had.

We went to the zoo with our friends Shannon, Charlotte and baby Adelyn. Sierra and Charlotte loved the elephants (one of the few animals Sierra wasn't terrified of!)


Sierra seriously went rollerskating! Every Thursday morning they have this session for 2-6 year olds at a rollerskating rink. Sierra didn't want to have anything to do with it, until all the kids lined up in the rink for a snack! The graham cracker and juice finally motivated her to get out there! Here she is "skating" with one of the instructors.


Nana came to visit for a few days. SO much fun! She even got to come to Sierra's gymnastics class one morning.
Our good friends Shannon and Charlotte are in our gymnastics class too. Sitting with Shannon is way more fun that sitting with mommy.

Well, it's not really gymnastics, but it's fun!
We went to a corn maze a few weeks ago. Sierra led the whole way! She would stop and look, and turn to us and say "that way" - we made it out eventually :)

I love hanging out with my girls...


5 comments:

Bev said...

wonderful pictures! Sierra is growing up so fast. It's going to be fun to see how Lily handles her :)
Love ya (and miss ya)

The Shinnicks said...

Wow, you all are busy! But looks like so much fun. Are you not working anymore? I miss you.

Bev said...

I miss those girlies!

Gayle said...

It was so good to see all of you...Christmas can't come to soon!!! Keep posting pictures and see you in 7 weeks. Love you all..

Heather said...

I LOVE you guys so much!!! Thanks for hanging out today... LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!