Monday, August 24, 2009

Some New Pics

Hey family. Sorry it's been so long since the last post. No internet in the house is a strange thing. Here's a picture of our new apartment. This week, however, we're painting a wall red. Should be fun. Overview of the place: 1100 sq ft, 2 bd, 2 ba, patio, 1st level, fire place, and all around homey.

Cute kids....happy 4th of July (this one's a bit late).

Hanging out in the mountains for a day with H and D...


Chick-Fil-A had a special going one night...dress up like a cow, get a free meal. Kelly suckered me into going, but after the fact, I think I make a pretty good cow.



Cutest cow baby ever.







4 comments:

Bev said...

What fun pictures! I'm not sure I would agree that you make great cows, but what the heck - anything for a free meal! :)
Can't wait to see the new place and all of you.
Love ya

Lynn Haanen said...

Love the cow outfits....what a fashion statement! Now you'll all set for Halloween.
So looking forward to seeing all of you once again! I've got lots of hugs stored up.

Joy said...

Love all the new pictures. I haven't checked your blog in several weeks and it was fun to catch up. I can't believe Sierra will be one soon! I just talked to Bev and she said you are both getting away this weekend without Sierra. The first time we did this with Todd, he was almost one too and he stayed with Bev then too. Have a great time and know Sierra will be just fine! Take care! Love, Joy :o)

Dustin, Heather and Caleb said...

Bro, you've missed your calling. You should have been a farmer; you would have totally been able to become one with the cows! Impressive! (Kelly you look HOT... and Sierra - SO CUTE!)
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!